SENEX Private Investigator can help you combat any espionage attempt thanks to its eavesdropping detection and spy microphone and camera search services.
Protecting sensitive data
For companies, knowledge is an intangible asset that must be protected. Information leakage and espionage are a reality to be taken into account, particularly for innovative companies and market leaders.
Micro spy and spy camera detection
Advances in image and sound capture technologies, and the constant miniaturization of these tools, represent a real danger for companies. We work with companies to secure sensitive areas such as meeting rooms, offices and vehicles.
Spyware detection process – Dust removal
Among the control points we carry out:
- eavesdropping detection Pin-hole camera detection, hidden camera, micro camera. We use laser scanning of areas to be checked
- Checking telephone lines, entrance switchboards, telephones and their power supplies.
- Check radio frequencies emitted in the area (gps, wifi, bluetooth….)
- Search for any digital or analog recording systems
- Check furniture and electronic equipment in the area
- Check for powerline microphones
- Check electrical ducts, false ceilings, bay windows, ventilation systems
- Detection of 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G telephone transmissions
For certain sensitive meetings, we set up a wave jammer to prevent unwanted communication, and can check your computer equipment.
Detection of eavesdropping and vehicle geolocation systems
We also work on vehicles to detect the presence of satellite, radio frequency or cellular geolocation systems. We also check for the presence in the passenger compartment of any recording system, whether on media or remotely.
Expert technicians and detection equipment
We work with specialized technicians using state-of-the-art equipment:
- 3G (900Mhz, 2.1 GHZ), 4G (800Mhz, 1.8Ghz, 2.6Ghz) frequency detectors
- Wireless camera scanner for video frequencies 1.2Ghz/2.4Ghz/5.8Ghz
- WIFI, bluetooth frequency detector
- Laser scanning system for camera lens detection
Our interventions are carried out discreetly, day and night, and are the subject of an investigation report that can be used to support a possible criminal or civil complaint.